Terms and Conditions
By attending a film screening presented by Variety Inc. as part of the
2012 Variety Screening Series, you agree to the following guidelines:
1) The Will-Call table opens 1 hour / 30 min. prior to the beginning of each
screening. Entrance lines are formed adjacent to the theatre entrance. Guests
may cue in line as early as two hours prior to the start of the screening.
Attendees may NOT bypass the line to retrieve tickets ahead of those guests that
have been waiting.
2) Your reservation/confirmation is absolutely non-transferable. You must
provide a printed confirmation at the guest Will-Call table when picking up your
3) The Variety Screening Series is intended for voting guild members
and guests of Variety ONLY. Your name must appear on Variety's
invite list. You must bring a photo ID and/or valid guild membership card or
entry will be denied.
4) We overbook each screening to ensure a full house for our Q&A guests,
therefore seating is NOT guaranteed. Seating is assigned on a first come, first
served basis. If you have not checked in at least 20 minutes prior to the start
of the screening, your reservation may not be honored. NOTE: For "popular"
films, the theater is likely to reach capacity quickly. Please plan your arrival
to the theatre accordingly.
5) Each screening ticket will have an assigned seat number. Tickets will be
distributed in order of guest arrival at the Will-Call table. Seat sections in
demand will be distributed first. Seat requests will NOT be permitted. Assigned
seating will be strictly enforced.
6) If you and your guest arrive separately, we can hold a ticket at the guest
Will-Call table for your guest. Tickets will be released to another attendee if
your guest has not claimed his/her ticket 20 minutes prior to the start of the
7) There is no admittance into the auditorium after the screening has begun
without a theatre ticket and/or assigned seat. NO Exceptions!
8) Due to the overwhelming response and support of the Variety
Screening Series, we DO NOT offer rain checks to confirmed guests that are
unable to be accommodated due to theater capacity.
9) Screenings will be monitored for unauthorized recording. By attending, you
agree not to bring any audio or video recording device or camera into the
theater. Any attempted use of a recording device will result in immediate
removal from the theater, forfeiture of the device, and you may be subject to
criminal prosecution and/or civil liability.
10) The Variety Screening Series c/o Variety Inc. reserves the
right to refuse service to anyone that violates our guidelines, policies and
procedures or harasses our VSS staffers in any manner.
NOTE: Due to tightened security, we strongly urge guests NOT to bring cell
phones, iPhones, BlackBerries ™ or any other type of PDA into the theatre. If
you have questions, please call (323) 617-9282.